Saturday, January 24, 2009

#24 Grin (Theme #130)

Our Pathfinder Bible Achievement team had their first "real" event this afternoon. Of the four teams participating, two earned a first place and will advance to the next level. (More about Bible Achievement at my other blog "The Nature of Things" or at http://www.pathfinderbibleachievement.org/)
This is our team captain holding the first place certificate. I chose this for "grin" because for three years, I haven't been able to get a good picture of him.


For reference, I have three years of pictures that look like this!

4 comments:

Chesney said...

And what a great grin that is! He sure looks proud of himself. I was a boyscout leader for many years and love the excitement in the boys when they finally earn their badges! Great photo and wonderful memory!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Dib Dib Dib, Dob Don Dob You did this year a beauty.

Rachel said...

That's hysterical, Nan. I'm so glad you finally got a "grin" out him. Great job on capturing the theme and the smile!

Anonymous said...

A gleeful, gorgeous, giant grin! What a great photo!

Madelaine