Wednesday, February 4, 2009

#35 Water's Edge (Theme #354)

Sunday was a beautiful day with a high near 60 degrees (let's not discuss the 12 degrees we had this morning). My daughter and I, along with our dogs went for a walk to check out our ponds (to see if they were still frozen--the one in the woods was, the other wasn't). This is a picture of my son's dog, Snoopy, at the water's edge. (He gets a new sweater every winter because the cold bothers him--he wears it all winter then we throw it away!)(To see all three dogs and our ponds check out my The Nature of Things blog--A walk in the Yard ).

4 comments:

Rachel said...

He's a cutie and looks very happy in his doggie sweater. Very nice picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy indeed! Sweet shot...

Chesney said...

Too cute! At least he wears the sweater - my dogs chew it off!!

Nan said...

Chesney, we tried a child size sweatshirt from Goodwill one year--it didn't last. The doggie sweaters so far last for one season--then they are too disreputable to try and save for the next winter, so I throw them away.