Saturday, April 11, 2009

#97 Canine Companions (Theme #41)

This is Metu, my canine companion. He follows me everywhere. When I used to take my neighbor to the doctor or shopping, Metu would follow me to my neighbor's house, then stay there (sometimes for 4 or 5 hours) until we got back. He still follows me when I go there to feed the cats and waits until I'm done, then races me home. (My neighbor's house is about half a mile away--driveway to driveway). When I take walks in the yard, Metu is right there with me. He likes to sit on my feet and be petted.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful dog! He looks like he's smiling.

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

More than a companion, a friend, great story too.

Chesney said...

What a loyal and beautiful friend you have, you captured his good natured personality perfectly!