Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I’ve been hooked into a game of blog tag. Here are the rules: Go to your photo folder on your computer. Go to the 6th folder of photos. Go to the sixth picture. Put the picture on your blog and a description of it. Invite six friends to join the challenge. Link them in your blog.



So, here goes:My sixth picture folder has pictures from our trip to Roan Mountain in January. The sixth picture is a drive-by shooting of a church we passed on our way from Roan Mountain to Asheville, NC to visit my aunt.



You’ve been TAGGED! I hope you’ll join in!



Karen

Eldon

Mary Nell

Bo

Ellen

EstherF

4 comments:

Chesney said...

Love this church!

Anonymous said...

What a peaceful shot! Love it. Love the setting. If it were me, I'd want this framed and hung. But before I did, I'd remove that power line and crop the photo on the left.

Nan said...

Iona, I'd love to be able to edit, but I only have a very basic editing software--removing red eye is about all it will do. Will keep your suggestion in mind if I should ever get a good editing program. Thanks.

~Val said...

Pretty little church!